The whole territory in the Memoverse universe is divided into hexagons and called Unoccupied Lands.
The Player can buy occupied the Unoccupied Lands one of the fourth sizes: S, M, L or XL by placing the Land object on it.
- S - 3 Hex
- M - 7 Hex
- L - 19 Hex
- XL - 37 Hex
- displays the object's Name and/or ID
- Unoccupied Land - unoccupied by a Players Land
- Land - placed Land
- Unplaced Land - unplaced by the Player Land (displays in inventory)
Style (visual style of the object):
- Cyber Egypt
- The Player can occupy an Unoccupied Land by placing the Unplaced Land object on it.
- The Player cannot remove the installed Land object but can replace it with Unplaced Land (of the same size) from the Inventory